Washington Post-UMD Poll
The Washington Post-UMD Poll is an innovative tool designed to provide academics, students and members of the public with insight into both key races and the issues that matter to Maryland voters.The poll is conducted jointly by the Washington Post and the Center for American Politics and Citizenship.
- Published June 5, 2018: Post-U. Md. poll: Jealous, Baker lead in Democratic race overshadowed by Hogan
- Published June 6, 2018: Marylanders are more liberal than Gov. Hogan. But they like him anyway.
- Published October 28, 2017: ‘It’s just messed up’: Most think political divisions as bad as Vietnam era, new poll shows
- Published March 26, 2017: Washington Post-University of Maryland poll of Maryland residents
- Published October 7, 2016: Washington Post-University of Maryland poll of Maryland residents
- Published April 2016
- Full trend and detailed methods
- "Racial split defines Md.'s hotly contested Democratic Senate primary", Washington Post, April 5, 2016
- Published October 17, 2015: Washgton Post-University of Maryland poll
- Published May 29, 2015: U. Md. Maryland poll - Gov. Larry Hogan's agenda and politics
- Published January 9, 2015: Maryland 2014 governor's election
- Published October 14, 2014: Brown holds modest lead over Hogan in Md. Governor's race
- February 2014: 2014 Governor's race, health care law